Skip to content
Operating Heritage Australia is an informal association of representatives of organisations caring for an incredibly rich and diverse collection of Australia’s cultural heritage.
What are the aims of Operating Heritage Australia?
- Promote the economic and social benefits of operating heritage
- Protect significant objects from export
- Develop training paths to preserve heritage knowledge and skills
- Encourage appropriate operating heritage-specific laws and regulations
- Develop self-sustaining income sources for operating heritage
- Engage with the broader heritage community
- Communicate with owners and operators to understand concerns